Friday, October 23, 2009

Hoe-cake murder

Heyyyy I'm back. I guess.

So, I'll cut to the chase.

We have (as in concert band) our football game in which we march tomorrow! As in, my first real marching halftime thing. We've had about 3 weeks to practice, and had 2 awesome practices after school with symphony band. Concert band actually has a bit of freshman, and personally I think we're actually doing not too bad. I mean, we're not good persay but... we don't...suck persay.

100% chance of rain tomorrow - supposed to be 1 inch. A great way to start my high school marching career. But no really, we get to wear these awesome rain coats. We learned the dance in the middle of Thriller (Michael Jackson halftime show- so original, huh?) just two days ago, but I think we got it down. I sort of keep blanking out on things though. It'll be awesome though.

There are some spacing/aligning issues with the trumpets and french horns, but we just gotta take small steps. Stadium Drive (in which we high/glide step to the stadium) is actually quite demanding, but I'm really liking all the marching. Like seriously. I think c'est mon truc.

Then I've been trying to do a bunch of art stuff, like going to the local teen...place. And I'm planning on submitting photos to that thing, and also my school art- magazine thing. And there is much more. Busy busy busy.

So....yeah. This isn't that interesting is it.

Oh we had the MEAPs today. Considering I hadn't learned ANY U.S. history/other geography, etc last year, I actually think I did somewhat okay...I had to sort of guess on some of the questions though. I need to learn that stuff though. Soo much to do. Pressure. But not really. Life is good.

HEY! HO! HEY! HO!

left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
left...left...left..left...left...
etc
One two three stop
one two three DROP!

Oh yes, I am a band geek.

Peace and love, yo. Have a nice life.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I miss you amelia. A lot. And i wish you would blog more. :)