Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh! Didn't See You There!

Uh yeah, I haven't updated this thing for more than a month. No one on chat, it's late and I should really be in bed, but that's just teenagers for ya.

Ummmm went to Portland, which was amazing. Then Band Camp, which was just fantastic. And then I guess I've just been chilling. Saw Harry Potter. Oh and yes, I am aware I am not elaborating on these subjects- don't worry, I will sometime. Lots to say, as you know me. Everything just sort of happens and it's like... happening. And I want to know people. France just seems so...behind me. Yes, it has been almost 2 months...

Okay. Maybe I should just listen to Ben Folds Five until I zone out and give up on any late-night chatting and actually get some sleep; face tomorrow and my depressing but actually promising social life. Argh, practice trumpet. Argh, finish essay. Ugh, science sheet. Clean room. Update journal/blog. I need new iPod headphones, too. And my computer's clock is wayyy off. Friend in Iowa, worrying about appearance, went into Urban Outfitters for the first time ever.

So how's life?

1 comment:

Becca said...

i got a shout out. i love you. and ben folds five. and iowa. but michigan is good too. see, i'm getting better about commenting. what is this, the third one?